Sunday, July 21, 2013

Dove Foaming Make Up Remover

Not long ago, I decided to take the plunge and buy a proper makeup remover because my method of just cleansing my face several times was time-inefficient and just wrong.

It didn't help that my face looked like a prune afterwards.

After a while, moisturising seemed futile as well. So, during one of my many Priceline visits (I think it's probably one of my favourite stores in the entire world) I did the unthinkable. Well, not really, but it adds effect.

I love it. I think it's one of those products that you can just keep repurchasing and repurchasing. For $10.50, I think it'll last me a while, although probably not that long considering I do wear make up quite often.



It's so easy to use.

Just use 2-3 pumps as you get into the shower, lather onto your face, making sure you rub the remover with the make up and rinse. It's as easy as that, and if you do it properly, there shouldn't be a drop of make up left on your face. I feel like it has some cleansing properties too because it feels like there's no oil on my face whatsoever. I'm not complaining either.

I love the bottle as well. It fits so nicely in my bathroom and it just belongs there.

And that's all from me!

Love of love. x

No comments:

Post a Comment